Dog Training & Kennel Club Northern Beaches
Manly and District Kennel and Dog Training Club was established in 1952 and is supported by the Northern Beaches Council and is affiliated with Dogs NSW and has close ties with many other dog clubs around Australia. Our Club is a not-for-profit organisation run by a large group of dedicated volunteers focusing on dog training and responsible dog ownership. Our members come from across the Northern Beaches and the North Shore and from as far away as the Eastern Suburbs and the Inner West. We train all levels of Dog Obedience, Rally Obedience (Rally O), Dog Agility and Flyball at our training ground at Deep Creek Reserve, Narrabeen which is a designated dog training area. The Club trains every week from February to November inclusive. (see our Calendar for times and events)
Aims of the Club
- To promote the responsible ownership of dogs.
- To encourage and assist members in training and working with their dogs.
- To conduct training exercises, demonstrations and trials and to hold other events as permitted by Dogs NSW.
- To promote public interest in training and working with dogs.
- To inform members of the care and responsibility of dog ownership.
- To promote camaraderie and interaction amongst Club members and other clubs with similar aims.
Dog Obedience & Dog Sports Photo Gallery